Patrick’s Cabaret is a queer-led performance art incubator supporting the growth & development of artists on the edge of culture.
Thank You for Supporting Our Work
For three decades, Patrick's Cabaret has been providing accessible opportunities for artists to create transformative work on a professional stage. We support artists who experiment, who challenge, and who build community. We are committed to making space for artists from identities and communities on the margins of society. And we do it all on a shoestring.
Contributions from patrons and friends help fund necessary staff, maintenance, program, and other financial requirements that help us continue supporting artists in their growth and development. Please consider making a financial donation today to Patrick's Cabaret so we can continue to support the growth and development of new art and new artists in our community. Patrick's Cabaret is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization, and donations are tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
How to Donate
By Check - Please make your check out to "Patrick's Cabaret" and mail it to PO Box 8096, Minneapolis, MN 55408.
Online By Credit Card (one-time or recurring) - We accept major credit card donations through our non-profit service provider for online donations: GiveMN. It's an easy and secure way to support the work you love. The donation will appear on your credit card statement as "Razoo." Please make an online donation and support artists today!
- At Performances - At every Patrick's Cabaret show, we pass a basket and ask audience members to consider contributing to Patrick's Cabaret. Cash and check gifts can be put in the basket, and donations by credit card or requiring a donation receipt can be made at the concessions counter.
Patrick's Cabaret is grateful for the support of:
- COMPAS/United Arts
- The McKnight Foundation
- Metropolitan Regional Arts Council through an appropriation by the Minnesota Legislature - Funded, in part, by appropriations from the Minnesota State Legislature with money from the State’s general fund, and its arts and cultural heritage fund that was created by a vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008.
- Minnesota State Arts Board through an appropriation by the Minnesota Legislature and a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts - This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the State's general fund and its arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008.
- The Choi-Chiu and King-Wo Lam Family Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- The Moore Family Fund for the Arts of The Minneapolis Foundation
- VSA Minnesota
2016 INDIVIDUAL DONORS
Louis Alemayehu, Anonymous (8), Anonymous in honor of Venus DeMars, Anna Peters & Antonio Rodriguez, Susan & Lloyd Armstrong, Denise Artley, Scott Artley, Bob Aulert, Christian Balden, Gene & Suzanne Bauer, Maya Beck, Sonya Berlovitz, Bee Bletsian, Owen Brafford, Frank Braun, Richard Brown, Tom & Dawn Cassidy, Andi Cheney, Bradley Clary, Marie Cooney, Robert & Emily Copeland, Jeffrey Hnilicka & Timothy Cronin, Lynn Wadsworth & David Amdur, Susan Delattre, Kevin & Gia Des Lauriers, Craig Dunn, Mike Eastman, Jane Elias, Kris Fielding, Michael Finley & Rachel Frazin, Kevin Fitzpatrick, Shannon Forney, Peter Foster, Michael & Kate Gardos Reid, Emily Goldberg, Mary Griffin, Jacob Gulliver (in honor of Laura Cannata), Susan Haas & Michael Sommers, Marilyn Habermas-Scher (in honor of Laurie Van Wieren), Virginia Haggart (in memory of William Haggart), Patricia Moore & Howard Lieberman, Paul Hogrefe, Yumi Inomata, Steve Budas & Gail Irish, Jakubas Dental Clinic, Becky Clawson & Jeff Garetz, Michael Dunham & John Giordano, Bobby Kahn, Steven Kaplan, Masami Kawazato & Aaron Merrill, Vicki Joan Keck, Joyce Kennedy, Aaron Kerr, Ruth Ladwig, Louise Lewis, Neal Cuthbert & Louise Robinson, Mollie Lacy, Catherine Lundoff, Ann Markusen, Thomas Matkovits, Colleen Meyers, Eric Meininger, Ayanna Muata, Paul Nemeth, James Nepp, Les Opatz, Warren Park, Arthur Paulson, Michael Green & Jane Powers, Terese Pritschet, T. Mychael Rambo, Rhoda Reighard, Alex Renshaw, Robert Robinson, Madison Rubenstein, Gabriela Santiago, Janet Schmitt, Anna Schmitz, Katsushi & Michael Schmitz, O. Chris Servaty, David Shannon, Barbara Shelton, Claudia Slovacek, Kristine Smith, Kristine Spangard, Molly Sullivan, Joanne Sylvander, Alejandra Tobar Alatriz, Allyson Tarnowski (in honor of Chloe Tarnowski), Annelise Tarnowski (in honor of Chloe Tarnowski), Jonathan Townsend, Jo Anne Tillemans, Andrew & Corinna Troth, Mark Velez, Greg Wallin, Kirstin Wiegmann, David Weinberg, Josie Winship (in memory of Liebe Winship), Charlotte Foran, Kristina Lepel (in honor of Ell)
This reflects donations made from January 1, 2016 to March 1st, 2017. We apologize for any omissions or errors, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if we have incorrectly acknowledged your gift to Patrick's Cabaret.