Patrick’s Cabaret is a queer-led performance art incubator supporting the growth & development of artists on the edge of culture.
Thank You for Supporting Our Work
For three decades, Patrick's Cabaret has been providing accessible opportunities for artists to create transformative work on a professional stage. We support artists who experiment, who challenge, and who build community. We are committed to making space for artists from identities and communities on the margins of society. And we do it all on a shoestring.
Contributions from patrons and friends help fund necessary staff, maintenance, program, and other financial requirements that help us continue supporting artists in their growth and development. Please consider making a financial donation today to Patrick's Cabaret so we can continue to support the growth and development of new art and new artists in our community. Patrick's Cabaret is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization, and donations are tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
How to Donate
By Check - Please make your check out to "Patrick's Cabaret" and mail it to PO Box 8096, Minneapolis, MN 55408.
Online By Credit Card (one-time or recurring) - We accept major credit card donations through our non-profit service provider for online donations: GiveMN. It's an easy and secure way to support the work you love. The donation will appear on your credit card statement as "Razoo." Please make an online donation and support artists today!
- At Performances - At every Patrick's Cabaret show, we pass a basket and ask audience members to consider contributing to Patrick's Cabaret. Cash and check gifts can be put in the basket, and donations by credit card or requiring a donation receipt can be made at the concessions counter.
Patrick's Cabaret is grateful for the support of:
- COMPAS/United Arts
- The McKnight Foundation
- Metropolitan Regional Arts Council through an appropriation by the Minnesota Legislature - Funded, in part, by appropriations from the Minnesota State Legislature with money from the State’s general fund, and its arts and cultural heritage fund that was created by a vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008.
- Minnesota State Arts Board through an appropriation by the Minnesota Legislature and a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts - This activity is made possible in part by a grant provided by the Minnesota State Arts Board through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature from the State's general fund and its arts and cultural heritage fund with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008.
- The Choi-Chiu and King-Wo Lam Family Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
- David and Leni Moore Family Foundation
- VSA Minnesota
2017 INDIVIDUAL DONORS
Anna Schmitz, Ayanna Muata, David E. Shannon, ANONYMOUS, Eric Meininger, Kristina Lepel (in honor of Ell), Charlotte Foran, Aggie Hoeger & Bruce Gregg (in honor of Peter Foster), Bob Rouillard, Jeanne Bischoff (in honor of Peter Foster's birthday!), ANONYMOUS (in honor of Rose Katz), Alys Ayumi Ogurai, Michael & Regula Russelle, Margaret Scheirman, John Winemiller, Beverly Wolfe & Daniel Reiva, Susan & Lloyd Armstrong, Kevin Fitzpatrick, Philip Rickey, David Bjork & Jeff Bengston, Terri and John Hawthorne, Anna Peters & Antonio Rodriguez, Bee Bletsian, Denise Artley, Katsushi & Michael Schmitz, Nora Rickey, Peter Foster & Leslie MacKenzie, Deb Schanilec, Gabby Santiago, Dennis Yelkin & Jim Berenson, Michael & Kate Gardos Reid (in honor of Damaris Jackson), Joyce Kennedy (in memory of Wallace Kennedy), Jakubas Dental Clinic, Bobby Kahn, Catrina Huynh-Weiss, Loc Tran, Jody Schepers, Marcus H. Hering, Denise Artley, Judith Hendrix, Daniel Czuprynski, Nancy Williams, Stacy Sobotka, Ayesha Adu, Rebecca Anne Shipman, John Enger, Decent Exposure, Matthew Morse, ANONYMOUS, Shelly Toman, Paul Kopeshy, Kari Rightfoot, Vanessa Stephens Coldwater, Kristin Turnblom (on behalf of Charissa as well), Sara Axtell, Suzanne Salhus (in honor of Bee's Birthday), Chris Stinson, Anonymous, Robert Winters, Claire Avitabile, Marina Santiago, Mollie Lacy, Anonymous, Gretchen Pick & Michael Flood, Sarah Peters, Eli Effinger-Weintraub, Eleanor Rosenthal, Kiah Nelson, Craig Dunn, Andi Cheney & Owen Brafford, Amy Danielson, Hannah Holman, Scott Gilbert, Jon Skaalen, Teresa Brockman, Arthur Paulson, Deborah Skold, Judy Shields, Anonymous, Sarah Nemetz, Clay Whipp (in honor of Niara Williams), Michael Schwab (in honor of Adrienne Kleinman), Nate & Sammie Knaeble, Eric Schwab, Karen Kleinman (in honor of Adrienne Kleinman), Madeline Achen, Cory Skold, Harry Waters Jr (in honor of Kevin "KAOS" Moore, Supergroup, and Lisa Brimmer), Alejandra Tobar, Penelope Gardner, Suzanne Weinstein, Jane Kleinman, Minneapolis Burlesque Festival, Alex Renshaw
This reflects donations made from January 1, 2017 to December 13, 2017. We apologize for any omissions or errors, please contact us email@example.com if we have incorrectly acknowledged your gift to Patrick's Cabaret.